Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Paganus - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Paganus > Topics

Subject: Believe in yourself!!!
Replies: 3 Views: 1285

necrkorn 6/12/2007 - 11:35:46
To all of you dont ever be forced to do some thing that you dont want to do. Religons and other forms of cults, be true to the faith you have chosen, dont look down at other beliefs. Be open to learn about them, you dont have to pracitise them but understanding them is far better than saying thats rubbish. I have noticed that people believe more in there faiths than themselfs. Be 50/50 rather. When you need guidance ask for it, when you need help ask for it too. Remember to help those in need of help and the univers will in some way thank you for it. *

necrkorn 6/12/2007 - 11:48:10
Be open minded about the unknown. I believe in aliens, alot of people dont. Ive met people that believe in ufos but dont believe in spirits and people that believe in spirits but dont believe in ufos, then theres some that dont believe ufos and spirits. Some say they are open minded but then judge someone that believes in something else with out listening first. Sorry to say but that is not being open minded. Being open minded is sitting and listening to someone, talk about that topic, take a moment to think what he or she said. You might be shocked and start adding your own theories about that topic. Learn to listen and not to judge. *

necrkorn 6/12/2007 - 12:01:16
Try buying books on topics that you wouldnt read at all, that way you can have a better understanding about it. This isnt the stone age any more, life is changing, people are changing. If something scares you, dont hide rather learn about it. Why be nasty or rude to someone? I dont have a religon but still believe in God. I believe religons are there to teach people from right to wrong and wrong from right. There to make you think before you say something silly. *

shadowen 6/12/2007 - 1:14:46
very true and wise words. thank you. *

* Paganus Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Paganus

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits